Quality Education Scholarships for OLG Students!
Help OLG families to afford the cost of tuition. Get a 50% Indiana Tax Credit for your contribution! Scholarships will range from $500-$750 per student. However, any donation amount is welcome. If you want to donate online, click here: http://www.i4qed.org/
Donation Instructions: Click on the following tabs: “Donate”, LINK-“One-time donation”, Click again “One-time donation”. Then, complete the online Donor Form. Be sure to select OLG as your School. IQE will email your Tax Credit Certification Number (TCCN) as soon as it is issued. This is usually less than a week. Be sure to SAVE this TCCN email. You will need this to claim your 50% Indiana Tax Credit.
For questions about the Quality Education Scholarships, contact Development Director Tony Cooper at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call him at the Parish Office (317) 888-2861, ext. 229.
Box Tops for Education
Box Tops for Education is a great way for OLG to earn money and it’s easy as 1-2-3…
1. Buy your favorite products
2. Cut out the Box Tops
3. Send them to school in an envelope or baggie
Each box top earns us 10¢ and they really add up! You can also earn for OLG when you shop online at some of your favorite stores. Just sign up at www.BTFE.com and earn eBoxTops® that are automatically credited to our school. To see a full list of participating stores go to www.BTFE.com/marketplace.
Do you like to shop online? Do you purchase things on Amazon.com? Please help the Washington D.C. trip’s general fund earn up to 5% or more of your online purchases from Amazon, simply visit this link and start shopping http://smile.amazon.com/. When it ask you to pick your charity of choice put in Our Lady of Greenwood Church.
Our Lady of the Greenwood Parish sponsors a scrip program, which allows you to purchase scrip (i.e. gift cards or certificates, physical and digital) that generates rebates from the participating retailers. Our Lady of the Greenwood Parish requires written documentation from you, the scrip purchaser, on how your rebates generated from the scrip program are to be distributed. Several options for distribution are noted below. Please keep in mind that this program is operated by volunteers for the primary purpose of raising funds to support the school and parish. Designating a significant portion of your rebate as a donation is essential to the program’s success.
We recommend that you elect to donate at least 50% of the rebates to Our Lady of the Greenwood School. While not required, this allows us to continue to provide the scrip program, which benefits all parties involved. Your donation allows us to cover important educational and parish expenses that are beyond the normal budgets. Your rebate donation may also be considered a tax-deductible charitable contribution subject to IRS rules and regulations governing such donations. For all donations received, Our Lady of the Greenwood School will provide a contribution letter annually for use in your personal tax preparation.
Enroll in Scrip
Step 1: Create An Account
- Go to https://www.shopwithscrip.com
- In the upper right corner, click the blue “Join A Program” button.
- In the Enrollment Code box, enter OLG’s school’s code:
- Click the “REGISTER” button.
- Create your own username and password.
- Verify with the pictures as requested
- Verify with your cell phone text code.
You’re DONE with account registration! Congratulations!
Step 2: Enroll in PrestoPay
- When prompted to Sign up for Online Payment (Presto Pay), select the button that says “Sign up now”.
- Choose how you want to link to your checking account.
- Follow the online prompts to set up your PrestoPay account.
- Confirm according to site instructions.
- Create a 4-digit PIN for your www.shopwithscrip.com purchases.
You’re DONE with PrestoPay activation! Congratulations!
Step 3: Set up MyScripWallet
- On your mobile device internet browser, go to www.myscripwallet.com.
- On the center toolbar at the bottom of the page, select the icon.
- Slide the bottom row of options to the left, and select “Add to Home Screen”. This will add a MyScripWallet app to your home screen on your phone.
- Back at the MyScripWallet home screen, select Sign In.
- Enter your www.shopwithscrip.com username and password.
- Shop and pay with MyScripWallet! It’s so fast you can even use it in the checkout!
You’re DONE setting up MyScripWallet! Congratulations!
Step 4: Distribute your rebate cash
Contribution Options (please choose one):
100% to the Our Lady of the Greenwood School General Fund. (Tax deductible)
50% to the Our Lady of the Greenwood School General Fund. (Tax deductible)
50% to tuition payment for the family. (Not tax deductible)
Thank you for supporting Our Lady of the Greenwood School SCRIP program!